Huwebes, Disyembre 4, 2014

HOMEMADE CAKES


        
      I was looking for a personalize cake for my special someone. Fortunately, my sister’s boyfriend’s brought cake at home, and I taste it, “ansaraaap”. He told me that his Tita was baking cakes and cupcakes, and she bake deliciously, no doubt. So we went to her Tita, I asked her if she do personalize and yes she do “yeheeey” no hustle to go far to find cakes. So I order to her, and luckily she gets what I want for my cake, not just the appearance but also the taste, yummmmmy and delicious, not too much sweetness, but exact sweetness, perfect to my special someone, especially he not fond of eating sweets.
      I also tasted her banana cake with chocolate, it was delicious. Thank you to my sister’s boyfriend’s Tita, Ms. Jenelyn Varon, for the delicious homemade cakes :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento